Wednesday 9 January 2013

Penguins at Pinspirational Challenges!

A belated Happy New Year! 9 days in and 2012 seems like a distant memory! 2013 is looking like a briliant year ahead and I'm looking forward to the awesome crafting adventures!

So with a New Year we have a new challenge at Pinspirational Challenges! I'd like to welcome to the new members of our DT (if I haven't mentioned them already!) and to our new 'Teams' layout!

So without further ado. Here's your image for this week's challenge - Penguins!

 

Our sponsor this week is: Bugaboo Stamps

Our Sponsor this week

Here's my creation:



I've created a box with lid using design papers from First Paper Editions Desert Blossom collection. To make the box I used the Martha Stewart scoring board. The box has a 2" depth around. I coloured up an image from our sponsor and then used 2 papers from the Blossoms and Buterflies collection from DCWV's 8 x 8 paper pad for the decoration. I used one of my favourite dies - Spellbinders Lacy Ovals die also.

I hope that our image and creations via the DT have inspired you to join in our challenge this week! Have a look at our blog and enter in our awesome challenge! Tell your crafting friends, groups and followers to join in and create too and follow our blog for future updatesand more challenges! Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Cute little box, Mel! Like the paper you added behind this adorable image too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn! Was a pretty cute box to make! May have to make some more! :) xx

      Delete
  2. What a cute idea! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Athina! I love making boxes! And cute images always make them better! :) xx

      Delete

All comments and feedback are very much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

- Mel x