Friday 1 June 2012

Colouring with Harriet

As a 26 year old, on occasion the child within me sometimes makes an appearance, especially when it comes to colouring in!

I bought a some Greeting Farm rubber stamps (Travel Anya, Swett Anya & I Heart Sweaters stamps) a few days back and being colouring them in on my lonesome :( can take a bit of time, I brought them with me to my friend Harriet's band rehearsal so that I could colour them in - while she rehearsed with her band - with my ever growing colllection of Promarkers :)

So after drumming with her brother Daryl and two friends Steve and Shane, she took a few breaks in between to help me colour in some black and white stamped Greeting Farm images. I also got her to colour in some Tiddly Ink digital stamps and Some Odd Girl digis also. Her efforts are pictured above with Cuddle Anya (stamp with the Bear Hat and Teddy Bear), Travel Anya (Air Hostess in which she styled it on her manager / friend Chantal) and the I Heart Sweaters couple (wrapped up in a jumpers and scarves!)

Harriet did a pretty great job, colouring in is not easy, especially trying not to go over the lines and finding a good colour combination to colour the outfits in! She did make a few them clash on purpose though! But they still looked awesome! I thought the colours still went well together! I'll be making some cards, or tags with these! :) Thanks Harriet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments and feedback are very much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

- Mel x