Thursday 15 November 2012

Mellow Yellow @ Pinspirational Challenges

Middle of November and its not long til the holidays. Woohoo! I should really finish up on those Christmas projects! :)

Another week at Pins HQ and another awesome challenge. Here's your image for this week's challenge:

 

Our Sponsor this week is: The Digi Garden


Looks yummy! Love it! So based on this picture, I've created this card:


The stamp I used is Birthday Anya from the Greeting Farm. The individual paper and card stock I used are: Papermania's Book Prints paper, We R Memory Keepers Traveller's Collection for the yellow gingham style paper layered on top, I then used the Lacy Oval Dies and Oval dies from Spellbinders to use as a base for TGF stamp. Simple card for any simple birthday. Reminds me of Summer actually which is really nice - especially as its now Winter! :( I coloured the Birthday Anya stamp in Gold, Tulip Yellow and Sunflower, Dusky Pink and Blush Promarkers.

So I hope that this image has inspired you for take part in this week's challenge, spread the word around and take part! :)

Challenge begins from Tuesday 13th Nov to Monday 19th Nov 2012 (Newfoundland Time)

2 comments:

  1. Love your card, that image is just too cute! It would be just perfect for the Cake challenge at The Crafty Pad !
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

All comments and feedback are very much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

- Mel x