Thursday 8 November 2012

Thaaaaank Yooou!

Can't believe it's 6ish weeks until Christmas. This year has gone waaaay to fast! It's November and our challenge at Aud Sentiments this fortnight is:

Create a card or project which includes a sentiment giving thanks!  
So that could be Thanksgiving, or it could be "Thanks for being my friend" or any other sentiment you can think of which includes the word "THANKS".

We're sponsored this fortnight by: Di's Digi Designs


Here's some info about them:
Di's Digi Designs do a great range of cute images - for boys, girls, you name it!  
They also have a range of backgrounds for you to use...AND, if your colouring is not fabulous...you can buy a pre-coloured image instead!

The prize this fortnight courtesy of our sponsors is a $10 gift voucher for the store. 
So what are you waiting for? Come & join in our challenge & spread the word!

Here's my creation below:


This is just a little card to the incredible friends I have in my life. Those who's stuck by me, and always been there for me when times have been tough. Those who I trust, who are nearest and dearest and have always cheered me up no end - and give the biggest hugs too! :) This card is dedicated to them and to say a 'Huge Thank You!' 

I used caramel card for the base of my card, and then used paper from the Love Letters 6 x 6 First Paper Edition paper pad. The image is Princess Tia from Some Odd Girl, I used a Spellbinders lacy circles oval die for the background and Anita's Art ribbon for the bow - with button detail. The stamp set I used for the sentiment is Lawn Fawn's Harold's ABC alphabet - which sets it off nicely :)

Check out Team A's creation from our DT team and stop by the following week for Team B's creation to get you inspired!

Challenge ends Tuesday 20th November 2012

3 comments:

All comments and feedback are very much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

- Mel x