Wednesday 3 July 2013

Blogging Everyday in June - Day 28: Three Wishes. Go!


Day 28:  If you had three wishes what would they be?

Now I think this would be a bit hard because there are a lot of things that I would like to change my life for the better and for the future, so let's get the ol' thinking cap on!

1. Enough money to be comfortable.
I'm not looking for £150million or anything, just enough so that my parents can retire on some holiday beach somewhere with a lovely house and some sunshine. I don't expect to win the lottery anytime soon and I'm not asking the world, but an adequate amount so that my parents can rest and I can invest more for my future. I'd also like to be generous with my money and give some to my friends & family to help them out too.

2. Love
This is more a borderline wish for me. I'm not in a rush to find anyone, but it would be nice to find someone. I'm one of those people who are really happy for others in love, but I miss it a little as well. Its something I would definitely want in the future, but it's also something I'm not gonna rush myself into. If someone comes along - great, if they take a bit longer - that's okay as well. Things happen for a reason, so who knows?

3. For all those close to me (friends and family etc) to be happy.
Bit of a big wish there to be honest, but I think it's something that is realistically possible! I hope that all my friends, family, good friends, best friends, or even acquaintances to be happy and live happy lives. I'm not too fussed about myself, as long as everyone else is happy around me that normally sends positive vibes my way and 'If you're happy, I'm happy' - which is something I stick to pretty much 90% of the time!

So those are my three main wishes, I probably have about 10 more, but hey let's not think to far ahead of ourselves! :)

Weekend is nearly here with the last few days in this challenge left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments and feedback are very much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

- Mel x