Wednesday 3 July 2013

Blogging Everyday in June - Day 29: Down at the Beach...


Day 29: Down at the Beach...

I dug out this Beach themed card for today's task:


This is a card I did for Pinspirational Challenges Blog on which I was a Design Team member. It's one of my favourite cards actually and always reminds of the summer, the beach and lovely hot weather!

As its nearing to July, like seriously JULY?! Where did the months go? Where's my UK Summer? I'm hoping the British Summer will actually get here. Next weekend I will be in sunny Blackpool for a week to enjoy the sunshine, the beach and get myself a tan! :) YAY!!!

Tomorrow is the last day of the challenge and I am actually sad about that, I've thoroughly enjoyed it! Day 30 tomorrow for the last Blogging Everyday in June Challenge! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments and feedback are very much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

- Mel x