Monday 10 June 2013

Blogging Everyday in June - Day 10: Purple...


Its Day 10 and I've crafted something little!
Craft something that has the colour purple in it

So today I crafted these purple flowers:


These might be coming out pink-ish on your screen ('cos they came out pink on my phone camera screen!) but they are indeed purple. The paper pad I used was the Papermania Capsule Boysenberry Collection in A4 size and the die cut set I used were the Sizzix Sizzlits Flower Layers set. I used my Sizzix Sidekick to die cut these out and added some buttons that were in my stash for the centres. They're pretty cute and I quite like them :)

I don't normally craft in purple, only because I just find it difficult to craft in this particular colour. It's not as neutral as beige, pink, white, or cream, so I don't craft very much in purple. Maybe I should, but I just can't! Lol.

So that's my little post for today, until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments and feedback are very much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

- Mel x