Tuesday 25 June 2013

Blogging Everyday in June - Day 20: Multicoloured...

Day 20: If you could be a colour, what would it be and why?

So It's a bit of cop out, but if I could be a colour, I would be multicoloured. Just like a rainbow, I incorporate all of the colours and can choose to be any colour I wanted to be any day of the week! I could be blue one day to match the sky, green to match the grass and trees, yellow to match the sun on a warm summer's day or red to represent fire and love. So you get the best of all worlds! :)

Picture via Pinterest
Picture via Leanne La Tigris on Pinterest
So hope you love those rainbow inspired pictures. Next its Day 21!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments and feedback are very much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

- Mel x