Sunday 16 June 2013

Blogging Everyday in June - Day 14: The Five Senses...

Today is Day 14 and we're discovering our five senses...
Name your favourite smell, taste, view, sound and texture

So favourite...

Smell
Probably food - okay so that's slightly vague - more so sweet stuff like cakes, there's nothing kinda sweeter than walking into a bakery and taking in the smell of freshly baked bread and homemade cakes. I love it.

Taste
Hmmm. I've gotten into healthy eating recently and I'm really loving the taste of Summery fruits - Watermelon, Strawberries, Peaches and Apples. 

View
Well, not being biased here, but the view of London from anywhere even remotely tall. We now have the Shard and against the skyline it sticks out like a sore thumb, but the views from pictures I've seen online look amazing. I've been on the London Eye too and as much as a don't like heights very much. The view is breathtaking


London via The Telegraph

Sound
For me, one of my favourites is music. And I mean music I actually like and can listen to. My IPod is my entertainment station. It has all the music in the world that means a lot to me, has sentimental value for me and has grown with me through age. The music I listen to holds a lot of good memories for me.


Texture
I like the touch of anything soft - lol - materials cotton, silk, anything fluffy like soft toys, teddy bears, soft skin, hugs, holding hands - that sorta thing. I don't really have a particular favourite. I don't mind the texture of most things so long as its not slimy or smells bad.... =S

So that was my post for today about some of my favourite things from my five senses, what are yours?

We are now officially half way through the month of blogging everyday! It's gone by so quick! Until tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mel,
    We are going to London in the Summer holidays. Hoping to go on the eye too, the girls are a bit scared though. Also intend to visit the Harry Potter experience.
    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Ali! The London Eye is lovely. It's a bit scary at first, but the view is worth it! I think you and the girls will love London and I have heard so much about the Harry Potter Experience - that's going to be brilliant too! X

      Delete

All comments and feedback are very much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

- Mel x