Tuesday 25 June 2013

Blogging Everyday in June - Day 22: Your Favourite Crafting Season...


Day 22: Your Favourite Crafting Season

I have got to say without a doubt, it has to be Christmas. Though not really a season, more like an occasion, the winter season is by far my favourite season to craft.

Christmas crafting in general is busy, hectic, but enjoyable. Handmade Christmas cards, handmade wrapping paper, gift tags, or even handmade gifts - it can be really crazy, but it's all worth it especially when you give a present or a card to a friend or relative that you've made and their reaction is huge and it means a lot to them that you've made so much effort into making the gift and adding your own personal touch. Their reactions are by far the best thing in the world! 
Christmas for me is the best time of the year, I love the whole Christmas shopping experience, getting last minute presents, giving out cards, treats, gift bags, doing the whole food shop. It's mad, but I love it and I wouldn't change it. This year I'll be spending Christmas in another country, so that will definitely be a completely different experience altogether - one I'm very nervous about, but really excited about! Roll on the holidays! (But not yet though, because I would actually like a bit of a summer before it gets cold again!)


Catching up slowly and just about getting there - Day 23 up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments and feedback are very much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

- Mel x