Tuesday 25 June 2013

Blogging Everyday in June - Day 17: A Beautiful Mess of Red...

I'm still trying to catch up with my blogging, so here's Day 17:
Craft something that has the colour red in it

Now I kind of cheated a tiny bit. I didn't in a sense make anything, I do however create something digitally.

I created this picture using an Apple application called 'A Beautiful Mess'. I took the theme for today which is red and focused all the other combining colours around it - or at least colours that went well with red.
This will probably be on the front of a card at some point, a simple one layer card for a friend or relative.

The application is great for just aplying around with hand drawn doodles, text, handwriting, colours and layouts. I could've spent hours on it, I think you might too! It's only available on Apple products at the moment, and not on Android unfortunately (Boo!) But hopefully it should be soon. Great app!


I'll be catching up on the posts through the week! Apologies. Day 18 and 19 will be up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments and feedback are very much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

- Mel x