Thursday 6 June 2013

Blogging Everyday in June - Day 5: Favourite Quote(s)


So today is Day 5 and here's the challenge:
What’s your favourite quote and why you love it
 
Now, I don't actually have one quote, because it would be a very short post - ridiculously short, so I have a few quotes that I really, really like or some of my favourites from Pinterest or quotes I've heard from friends etc, so so without further ado - here's some quotes for you!
 
"Talk Less. Do More"
"Wake Up and Be Awesome"
"Believe In Yourself"
"Manners Cost Nothing"
"Go Out There and Do Amazing Things"
"Mistakes are Proof that you are Trying"
"Good Friends are like Stars. You don't always see them, but you they're always there"
"Stop waiting for things to happen. Go out and make them happen"
"Strive for Progress. Not Perfection"
 
So there we go there are some of my favourite quotes. I love them for all different reasons really, mainly personal, some of them motivational as I sometimes need a bit of encouragement, ones to inspire me everyday and others are ones I generally live by - because life is always a massive learning curve. You never know what tomorrow brings and everyday is different! 
 
I look forward to reading what your favourite quotes are too!

Looking forward to Day 6 tomorrow! Woohoo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments and feedback are very much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

- Mel x