Sunday 16 June 2013

Blogging Everyday in June - Day 15: Love...

I am playing catch up with my everyday blog posts! So let's continue with Day 15 of the challenge...
Craft something that celebrates Love


This is a scrapbook layout I did sometime last year, and I thought this would suit really well with today's challenge.

This is my best friend Bev and her lovely boyfriend Fro. They've been together for over three years and I went to school with Bev and both myself and Bev went to College together in London which is where we met Fro. They've always been a cute couple and with most of my friends you want them to be ridiculously happy, of which they are -massively! They're a great couple together and they're amazing people too! :)

So there's my very short post for today! Day 16 coming up...

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layout. Love the pearl border.
    {I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

All comments and feedback are very much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

- Mel x