Tuesday 25 June 2013

Blogging Everyday in June - Day 19: A Snapshot of your Day...


The next instalment for the Blogging Everyday Challenge is Day 19:
A Snapshot of your Day


On days that I do work, I take the tube (also known as the London Underground) from this very recently built monument - The Shard to where I work in Central London.
During warm sunny days, I'll lounge and relax in the park next to work and chill out with my kindle and a sandwich. I work in an office, so I sit at a desk for about 8 hours a day, doing the usual admin, filing, answering phone calls etc, so normally my days are pretty varied - you get quiet days where nothing happens, and then you can get days where it's really crazy and there's a bout a million and one events going on throughout the day, but I love my job and my colleagues are awesome.

Just a little insight in to my life...

Day 20 up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments and feedback are very much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

- Mel x