Sunday 16 June 2013

Blogging Everyday in June - Day 16: Outside the Crafting Box..

Day 16 asks: When you're not crafting, what do you do?

When I am not crafting or making cards, or papercrafting a project or doing a DT challenge, It is most likely I am doing a few things: I work three days a week as an admin for a charity that promotes Africa in the UK. When I'm not working I'm at home doing errands, or prepping for work projects. I'll sometimes go to a work event, or going out with some friends, or catching up with someone for lunch, or going to the gym. My days can be pretty varied, but follow a similar-ish pattern, but I'm hoping to plough myself into working more hours, getting another job, or at least work on this website - for more on the corporate side of things - like setting up the shop, or thinking about marketing, or at least adding content to the site as much as possible and whenever possible. Think I'm doing a good job of it now! Maybe...

Not very exciting right?! But hey, that's how it has become - but I'm still looking forward to more future adventures! :)


Tomorrow is a new week and it'll be the 17th day of the challenge! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments and feedback are very much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

- Mel x